Cullentra House, established in 1985, is an award winning family run establishment. Situated on a hillside, it is nestled amidst the breathtaking scenery of the Antrim Coast and Glens with the Scottish Hills in the distance.
If you are looking for an ideal touring base with a warm relaxed ambience and friendly hosts then look no further than Cullentra House. Be it for one night, a weekend or for a longer period the McAuley family will make your stay a memorable occasion. We know you will want to come back again.
Cullentra House is approved by:
- Northern Ireland Tourist Board
- B&B Ireland
- Causeway Coast and Glens Association
- Rated by Trivago 8th best hotel/ guesthouse in Northern Ireland 2015 (The Belfast Telegraph)
- B&B Ireland All-Ireland Guest House of the Year 2012 (in conjunction with Waterford Crystal)
- B&B Ireland Top Guest House in Ulster Award 2011 & 2012 (In conjunction with House of Waterford Crystal)
- Best Business Hospitality Award 2007
- Moyle Council Best Bed & Breakfast
- Ulster Tourist Development Association Guest House of the Year
- Runner-up All Ireland Best Family Homes of Ireland Award